Las Vegas, March 2022: Things to Do + Packing List + More
What is March like in Las Vegas? These are Las Vegas’ March events and shows that you need to know.
As far as weather is concerned, March is an excellent time to visit the city. You’ll find us spending as much time outside as possible anxious that summer is coming too soon. Avoid the crowds and enjoy March Madness, which is the first weekend in March. This time of year there are usually more people than usual. It’s going to be wild.
We have created a monthly calendar that lists all of the events this month, and then organized them according to date and by category.
Affiliate links may be included in this post. We receive a commission on any sales made using the linked products at no extra cost to us. Our opinions remain ours. Read our full disclosure for more info. We are grateful for your support of the companies that make Local Adventurer possible.
This is a March-only event or a limited time offer. If you want to see activities available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list of 101 things to do, bucket-list-worthy experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and indoor activities.
Las Vegas Weather March
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in January: high of 72° F, low of 39° F
- Rainfall: 0.4 inches
- Humidity: 33%
In March, it’s warm during the day (70s deg F) when the sun is out but gets a little chilly at night. It has been a mild winter, though, so I’m wondering if it will be extra hot in March.
Bellagio Chinese New Year Display – Eye of the Tiger
February 9 – March 5, 2022
You can see the tail end of Bellagio’s Chinese New Year display if you visit in early March. They will then switch over to the Spring display in March 2022. We’ll post those photos as soon as we visit.
March Las Vegas Concerts and Shows
- March 1, 2008 Manchester Orchestra, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 2, 5, and 6: John Fogerty, Wynn
- March 2-19, 2009 Resorts World Katy Perry
- March 3-5Barry Manilow and Westgate
- March 4, 2008Randy Houser House of Blues
- March 4, 2008Virgin Hotels with Volbeat
- March 4-31, 2008Silk Sonic and Park MGM
- March 5Bad Bunny and MGM Grand
- March 5, 2009Midland and Virgin Hotels
- March 5, 2009The Ohio Players, The Orleans
- March 5, 12, 19 and 26,Spazmatics South Point
- March 6Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit& Shawn Colvin from Virgin Hotels
- March 7, 2009 Academy of Country Music Awards at Allegiant Stadium
- March 8, 2008 Parcels, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 9, 2008Hombres G House of Blues
- March 10, 2010 The Darkness, House of Blues, and The Dead Deads
- March 10 Leanne Morgan, Wynn
- March 10Paul Anna Smith Center
- March 11, 2009John Mayer MGM Grand
- March 11, 2009Kaleo House of Blues
- March 11, 2009The Guess Who Golden Nugget
- March 11-12Smokey Robinson, The Venetian
- March 11-12311 Park MGM
- March 11-12 Wynn, Brad Paisley
- April 11-13, 2013Widespread Panic and Virgin Hotels
- March 12, 2012 Bruce Dickinson – Spoken Word Tour, House of Blues
- March 12, 2012 Slaughter & Kix at Cannery Casino Hotel
- March 13th: Judas Priest, Planet Hollywood
- March 18, 2008 Andre Rieu, T-Mobile Arena
- March 18, 2009 Ambrosia, Golden Nugget
- March 19 Charlie Wilson, Jodi and New Edition at Mandalay Bay
- March 19, 2007Daughtry, Sevendust and Tremonti & Travis Bracht from Virgin Hotels
- March 19The Whispers & Howard Hewitt Cannery Casino Hotel
- March 23-30 Carrie Underwood, Resorts World
- March 24, 2008 Brooklyn Bowl, Benny The Butcher
- March 24Senses Fail: We Came As Romans. Counterparts & SeeYouSpaceCowboy. House of Blues
- March 25, 2009 Due Lipa, T-Mobile Arena
- March 25, 2009 Clutch, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 25, 2009Molly Hatchet and the Golden Nugget
- April 25-26Virgin Hotels, Incubus
- April 25-30 Keith Urban, Caesars Palace
- April 25-30Foreigner. The Venetian
- February 26Boney James, The Smith Center
- February 26Angela Aguilar, The Cosmopolitan
- April 26-30, 2010Planet Hollywood: Scorpions
- February 27th,Santa Fe Klan House of Blues
- March 30: Lionel Richie, Wynn
- March 31, 2009Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin and Hillsong United. T-Mobile Arena
Las Vegas conventions for March
- March 5Las Vegas Convention Center, Reptilian Nation Expo
- March 2, 5, and 6: CAPI Conference, Westgate
- February 2-6,Rio Las Vegas Board Game Convention
- March 2, 5, and 6:Sahara National Mobile & Teledentistry Conference
- March 3 – 6: Supernatural Official Convention, Bally’s
- March 3-8, 2008The Orleans West Coast Conference
- February 7-14, National Leadership Summit, Caesars
- March 8-10 Police K-9 Magazine International Police K-9 Convention & Vendor Exhibition, Tuscany Suites & Casino
- March 8-12 Ace Hardware Corporation Spring Convention at Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 10, 2010National Automobile Dealers Association Annual National Convention Las Vegas Convention Center
- February 12-17, 2017 Virgin Hotels Agiloft Summit 2022
- March 15-19,Rio, Brazil: Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences Annual Conference
- March 16-17Las Vegas Convention Center, Call & Contact Center Expo
- March 16-17 Amusement Expo International, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 19-24, 2009Planet Hollywood, BCTGM West Conference
- February 20-24Mandalay Bay Annual Conference of the American Medical Group Association
- February 22-23, 2009 Bar & Restaurant Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- February 22-24, 2008 International Pizza Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- February 22-24, 2008Digital Signage Expo Las Vegas Convention Center
- February 22-24, 2008Sial America Convention Center in Las Vegas
- February 22-25, 2010ISC West 2022, the Venetian
- March 23-24, 2008International Wireless Communications Expo Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 25-27Medical Education Resources Office Orthopedics for Primary Care Caesars Palace
- April 26-27, 2007 Crossroads of the West Gun Shows Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 30-April 1, Society of Trauma Nurses Traumacon Planet Hollywood
- March 30-April 2, Luxor, Western Regional Survey Conference
- March 1, 2008 Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks, T-Mobile Arena
- March 1, 2008 Harlem Globetrotters, Thomas & Mack Center
- February 2-6, Mandalay Bay 2022 Pac 12 Womens Basketball Tournament
- March 3, 2009 Vegas Golden Knights vs. Boston Bruins at T-Mobile Arena
- March 4, 2008NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 5 NASCAR Xfinity Series Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 5 UFC 272: Jorge Masvidal against Colby Covington at T-Mobile Arena
- March 5, 2009 Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding South Point
- March 6 NASCAR Cup Series Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 6 Vegas Golden Knights vs. Ottawa Senators at T-Mobile Arena
- March 9-12, 2012 Mandalay Bay 2022 Pac 12 Mens Basketball Tournament
- March 9-12, 2012 The Orleans WAC Basketball Tournament
- February 12-13, 20132022 Big League Weekend: Cleveland Guardians at Las Vegas Ball Park vs. Oakland Athletics
- March 17, 2009Vegas Golden Knights vs. Florida Panthers. T-Mobile Arena
- March 17-19, 2009 Hoops Mania, Hard Rock Cafe
- March 19Vegas Golden Knights vs. LA Kings at T-Mobile Arena
- March 19 Henderson Silver Knights against San Diego Gulls in The Orleans
- March 24, 2008 Vegas Golden Knights vs. Nashville Predators, T-Mobile Arena
- March 25, 2009 The Orleans: Henderson Silver Knights against the Tucson Roadrunners
- February 26Vegas Golden Knights and Chicago Blackhawks. T-Mobile Arena
- February 26The Orleans, Henderson Silver Knights and Tucson Roadrunners
Where to Eat in Las Vegas March
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or you want to eat farm to table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Rhubarb
- Vegetables in Season – Asparagus. Carrots. Dill. Green Garlic. Green Onions. Kale. Leeks. Lettuce. Onions. Parsnips. Radish. Salad Greens. Spinach. Turnips.
Las Vegas’ Best Farm to Table Restaurants
You can find the best Las Vegas farm-totable restaurants here:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Las Vegas: Tips to Visit in March
- Tickets sell fast for concerts and shows! Get tickets ASAP.
- You may have to limit what you bring to certain shows. Before you go, make sure to read every word.
- You can save moneyMultiple attractions can be visited with an All-Inclusive Pass, or Explorer Pass.
- Even if it’s cold out, sunscreenIt is vital, particularly for outdoor activities.
- You should arrive early for shows or meals.To get from one end of the strip to the other, it takes more time than you might think. Set aside some buffer.
How to Wear Vegas March 2013
It is heating up in March, particularly during the daytime, but it can still get cold at night.
- Layers are a good idea – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas in March. These jackets are some of our favorites.
- Wear dressy clothing – pack them if you plan on going clubbing or eating fine dining. In casinos, you will find a mixed crowd of people dressed up or down.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes as well. You will need to walk a lot in order to reach the casinos.
Las Vegas: Best places to stay
Las Vegas is best visited in March
If you’re primarily staying on the Strip, you can visit year-round since you won’t be spending much time outdoors.
Outdoor activities can be enjoyed between November and March. If you want warmer weather for pools or lakes, you’ll want to wait a couple more months.
These March shows and events are worth your time. If we’ve missed something, let us know! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
This POST WAS HEAVILY COMMENTED BY YOU. PIN IT TO USE LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust