April Las Vegas Exhibits & Occasions You Cannot Miss 2022 + Packing Ideas
Visiting Vegas this month? These are one of the best April Las Vegas exhibits and occasions.
It begins getting heat in April in Las Vegas with just a few days usually hitting 90s, so that is once we begin spending extra time exploring the “nice indoors”. One of many greatest April Las Vegas exhibits is BTS this month! So lots of our pals are going. And we’re warning you now. You higher prep for a ton of tourists these weekends and a surge in resort costs.
That will help you plan your time right here, we’ve put collectively a month-to-month information of all of the happenings this month and arranged them by date and class.
This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks, the place we obtain a small fee on gross sales of the merchandise which might be linked at no further price to you. All opinions are all the time our personal. Learn our full disclosure for more information. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Native Adventurer doable.
Final Up to date: March 20, 2022
These are all April-only occasions or restricted to some months, however if you’d like issues to do out there year-round, try our final Vegas bucket checklist, bucket checklist experiences, high Las Vegas exhibits, and indoor actions.
Climate in Las Vegas in April
- Common Temp in Las Vegas in April: excessive of 79° F, low of 57° F
- Rainfall: 0.2 inches
- Humidity: 25%
We’ll nonetheless get good nights and evenings in April however sizzling, over 90° days, will begin to creep in. Hold that in thoughts as you propose your actions throughout your go to.
Bellagio Conservatory Spring Show
March 12 to Might 14, 2022
The 2022 Spring set up known as ‘Flight of Fancy.’ It celebrates the wonder and know-how of flight from sizzling air balloons to butterflies and hummingbirds. It additionally options essentially the most number of vegetation and flowers ever used within the Conservatory.
April Las Vegas Exhibits and Concert events
- April 1: Billie Eilish, T-Cellular Area
- April 1: The Script, Home of Blues
- April 1: Tommy James and the Shondells, Golden Nugget
- April 1-2: Keith City, Caesars Palace
- April 1-2: Carrie Underwood, Resorts World
- April 1-9: Foreigner, The Venetian
- April 1-9: Lionel Richie, Wynn
- April 1-16: Scorpions, Planet Hollywood
- April 2: Bearthooth, Silverstein, The Devis Wears Prada, & Erra, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 2: Silk Sonic, Park MGM
- April 2: Carol Burnett, The Smith Heart
- April 2: Jesse & Pleasure, Home of Blues
- April 2: Jeffrey Osborne, Cannery On line casino Resort
- April 3: Alt-J, Portugal The Fundamental, & Cherry Glazerr, Virgin Motels
- April 3: The sixty fourth Annual GRAMMY Awards, MGM Grand
- April 7-23: Barry Manilow, Westgate Las Vegas
- April 8: OhGeesy, Home of Blues
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: BTS, Allegiant Stadium
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: BTS Reside Broadcast Occasion, MGM Grand
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: Backstreet Boys, Caesars Palace
- April 9: Megadeth & Lamb of God, Mandalay Bay
- April 9: Epik Excessive, Home of Blues
- April 9: Child Keem, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 9: Jhay Cortez, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 9: Pink Not Chili Peppers, Santa Fe Station
- April 13: Reik, Virgin Motels
- April 13: Testomony, Home of Blues
- April 14: 2Cellos, Virgin Motels
- April 14: Beth Hart, Home of Blues
- April 14: Meute, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 14: Flume, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 14-17: 2022 Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender, The Orleans
- April 14-30: Woman Gaga, Park MGM
- April 15: Billy Strings, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 15-17: The Killers, The Cosmopolitan
- April 16: Gavin DeGraw, The Venetian
- April 17: The Hu Band, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 19: Alec Benjamin, Home of Blues
- April 19: Omar Apollo, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 20: Dragonforce, Home of Blues
- April 20, 22, 23: David Foster, Wynn
- April 21: Latin American Music Awards, Mandalay Bay
- April 22: Orville Peck, Home of Blues
- April 22: Herman’s Hermits, Golden Nugget
- April 22: Deftones & Gojira, The Cosmopolitan
- April 22: Collie Buddz, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 22: Russell Dickerson, Sundown Station
- April 22-30: John Legend, Planet Hollywood
- April 23: Ricardo Arjona, T-Cellular Area
- April 23: J Balvin, Mandalay Bay
- April 23: A Tribute to Steve Miller Band and The Doobie Brothers, Santa Fe Station
- April 24: Haim, The Cosmopolitan
- April 24: Blip the Musical, The Orleans
- April 27: Yola, Home of Blues
- April 27-30: Michael Buble, Resorts World
- April 29: Needtobreathe, The Venetian
- April 29: Darci Lynne, The Mirage
- April 29: The Bachelor Reside on Stage, The Smith Heart
- April 30: Gin Blossoms, Inexperienced Valley Ranch
- April 30: Kansas The Band, The Smith Heart
- April 30: The Spinners & The Trammps, Cannery On line casino Resort
- April 30: Billy Bob Thornton & The Boxmasters, Santa Fe Station
- April 1: Trey Kennedy, Pink Rock On line casino
- April 2: Amy Schumer, The Mirage
- April 2: Letterkenny Reside, The Cosmopolitan
- April 8-9: Ron White, The Mirage
- April 15-16: Gabriel Iglesias, The Mirage
- April 16: Taylor Tomlinson, Wynn
- April 22-23: Ray Romano & David Spade, The Mirage
- April 23: Hasan Minhaj, The Cosmopolitan
- April 29: Guerra De Chistes, Sam’s City
- April 29-30: Daniel Tosh, The Mirage
- April 29-30: Sebastian Maniscalco, Wynn
Conventions + Occasions in Las Vegas in April
What to Eat in Las Vegas in April
Whether or not you’re searching for vegatables and fruits on the farmer’s market otherwise you need to eat farm to desk, that is what you will discover in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Rhubarb
- Greens in Season – Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Dill, Inexperienced Garlic, Inexperienced Onions, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Peas, Radish, Salad Greens, Spinach, Turnips
The Greatest Farm to Desk Eating places in Las Vegas
Listed here are among the finest farm-to-table eating places in Las Vegas to take a look at:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Meals Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Desk, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Ideas for Visiting Las Vegas in April
- Widespread exhibits & concert events promote out quick! Get tickets as quickly as you understand.
- Learn all of the fantastic print earlier than heading to a present – some have restrictuions on what you possibly can convey with you.
- Lower your expenses on a number of sights with the All-Inclusive or Explorer Cross.
- Regardless that it’s chilly out, sunscreen is necessary, particularly should you’re doing outside actions.
- Plan to reach early to meals and exhibits. It takes longer than you suppose to get from one spot on the strip to a different. Give your self a buffer.
What to Put on in Vegas in March
March is warming up, particularly through the day, however nonetheless will get chilly at night time.
- Convey layers – layers are important for visiting Las Vegas. Because the temperatures get heat outdoors, they crank up AC inside. These are our favourite journey jackets.
- Dressy garments – pack them should you plan on going clubbing or consuming at nicer eating places. You will notice a mixture of vacationers in casinos dressed each up and down.
- Sneakers – Should you’re going out at night time, you’ll in all probability convey heels or costume footwear, however be sure you convey a pair of comfy journey footwear as effectively. The casinos are huge, and you find yourself strolling lots to get from place to put
Greatest Locations to Keep in Las Vegas
Is April the Greatest Time to Go to Las Vegas
Should you’re largely going to be indoors on the Strip, go to any time of the yr because the temperature received’t matter.
For outside actions, go to between November and March. The climate remains to be nice and never too sizzling to go on hikes or be outdoors. There’ll nonetheless be okay days in April however some days will likely be too sizzling to benefit from the outdoor. If you’d like hotter climate for swimming pools or lakes, you’ll need to wait till Might.
Do any of these items to do in Vegas in February curiosity you? Tell us if we missed something! Should you’re holding an occasion and wish to be added, please e-mail us at howdy [at] localadventurer.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
“Discovery consists not of in search of new lands however in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust