Community members can now vote for his or her friends on the Digital Well being Awards
Members of the Digital Well being Networks can now vote for his or her friends on the Digital Well being Awards 2021 as voting is now OPEN.
The finalists of the Digital Health Awards 2021, sponsored by Sectra, have now been introduced and the 6,000 digital well being leaders, who make up the networks, now have till 24 September to solid their vote.
The awards recognise and have a good time the achievements of the leaders making the most important contributions to UK healthcare IT, and are essentially the most prestigious peer-voted awards within the UK digital well being sector.
The winners can be introduced on the night of seven October on the new in-person Digital Health Autumn Leadership Summit.
Nominations for the three of the awards open for on-line voting, are as follows:
CCIO of the Yr
- Dr Shera Chok Deputy CMO, NHS Digital; and Chair of the Shuri Community
- Dr Andrew Hill CCIO and Stroke Guide, St Helens and Knowsley NHS Belief
- Dr Debbie Phillips CCIO & Guide Surgeon, Milton Keynes College Hospital NHS FT
- Sid Singh CCIO and Guide Urologist, George Eliot Hospital NHS Belief
CIO of the Yr
- Toby Avery CDIO, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Belief
- Paul Charnley Digital Lead, Cheshire and Merseyside Well being and Care Partnership
- Graham Evans Chief Digital Officer, North East and North Cumbria ICS
- Luke Readman Digital Transformation Director, NHS England – London
- Lee Rickles CIO, Humber Instructing NHS FT and Yorkshire & Humber Care
- Craig York Chief Expertise Officer, Milton Keynes College Hospital NHS FT
CNIO of the Yr
- Anna Awoliyi Chief Allied Well being Info Officer, Kettering Normal Hospital
- Sarah Hanbridge CNIO, The Christie NHS FT
- Mike Jones Affiliate CCIO (CNIO), Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Put on NHS FT
- Sarah Newcombe CNIO, Nice Ormond Avenue NHS FT, London Area
- Dione Rogers CNIO, Kettering Normal Hospital NHS FT
- Lisa Ward Chief Nursing Info Officer, County Durham and Darlington NHS FT
- Emily Wells CNIO, Norfolk and Norwich College Hospitals Belief
Community members can solid their vote here. Voting closes at noon on 23 September.
The ultimate two classes – Future Digital Chief of the Yr and Digital CEO of the Yr – can be determined by a judging panel.
The nominees are:
Future Digital Chief of the Yr
- Holly Carr Florence Nightingale Digital Management Fellow, NHSX
- Aasha Cowey Strategic Transformation Lead, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Basis Belief
- Rebekah Davies Digital Medical Transformation Supervisor, NHS England and NHS Enchancment
- Mark Kenny Head of HealthTech, SABP NHS Basis Belief
- Dr Ejay Nsugbe Founder/Chief Engineer, Nsugbe Analysis Labs
- Helen Potter Head of Pathways and EPR Improvement, SABP NHS Basis Belief
- Dr Gurkaran Samra Medical Informatician (Medical lead for system improvement and Enterprise Intelligence), Blackpool Instructing Hospital
- Dr Jacqualine Seckley Founder and Managing Director, HealthHubble
- Sunita Sharma Guide Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Christopher Tack AHP Info Officer, Man’s & St Thomas’ Basis Belief
Digital CEO of the Yr
- Richard Jenkins Chief Govt Officer, Barnsley & Rotherham Hospitals
- Bahman Nedjat-Shokouhi Chief Govt Officer / Guide Gastroenterologist Mwedefer
- Mel Pickup Chief Govt, Bradford Instructing Hospitals NHS FT
- Prof David Rosser Chief Govt Officer, College Hospitals Birmingham NHS Basis Belief
- Helen Thomas CEO, Digital Well being and Care Wales
The Digital Well being Autumn Management Summit is open to these both working within the NHS, public or charitable sectors, in academia or sponsors. You may view the programme right here.
Areas are extraordinarily restricted with a capability of 200. Guide your place as early as attainable.